Old 12-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Björn Benz

Default OT: Request to participate in a survey for a doctoral thesis about Project Communities

Dear Open Source developer,

I'm student of the Leuphana University in Lueneburg, Germany.

I'm writing my doctoral thesis about the innovativity of Project Communities.
I've picked your Project at random and would like to ask you to take part of
this pilot study.

To complete the questionair form will take you 10 to 15 minutes. You'll finde
it under

http://dissertation.bjoern-benz.de/output/project_community/

Thank you for your participation,

Björn Benz

P.S. I will publish the results in approximately 6 months under
http://dissertation.bjoern-benz.de/results/project_community/

--

Björn Benz
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg

Mail: science at bjoern-benz.de

Old 12-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Marius Mauch

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:36:36 +0100
Björn Benz <science@bjoern-benz.de> wrote:

> http://dissertation.bjoern-benz.de/output/project_community/
>
> Thank you for your participation,

a) you should probably send this to gentoo-project
b) the page doesn't load for me, seems to be a redirection loop
between index.php, form.php and login.php (maybe because I've disabled
cookies?)

Marius

Old 12-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Jeroen Roovers

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:08:32 -0500
Philip Webb <purslow@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> 071205 Marius Mauch wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 Bj?rn Benz <science@bjoern-benz.de> wrote:
> >> http://dissertation.bjoern-benz.de/output/project_community/
> > b) the page doesn't load for me, seems to be a redirection loop
> > between index.php, form.php & login.php (maybe because I disabled
> > cookies)
>
> Lynx & Dillo show a blank page, but Firefox opens it ok with cookies:
> probably it uses Javascript, which the former can't handle.
> I had a look at the 1st page of questions, but didn't go further.

Worked *fine* in Opera (shameless promotion) but *do* find a spell
checker and use it. Without knowledge of German, it's simply laughable
instead of an ernest questionaire.

Kind regards,
JeR