Old 07-05-2008, 09:00 PM
"Łukasz Damentko"

Default Gentoo Council 2008/2009 - RESULTS

Dear Gentoo Community,

Here are your verified and long-awaited results.

Gentoo Council for term 2008/2009 will be:

Donnie Berkholz (dberkholz)
Mark Loeser (Halcy0n)
Diego Petteno (Flameeyes)
Petteri Raty (Betelgeuse)
Luca Barbato (lu_zero)
Markus Ullmann (Jokey)
Tobias Scherbaum (dertobi123)

Congratulations and good luck.

Full ranked list of candidates:

dberkholz
Halcy0n
Flameeyes
Betelgeuse
lu_zero
Jokey
dertobi123
cardoe
dev-zero
leio
welp
fmccor
ulm
jer
hkBst
astinus
ferdy peper
zlin

This mail has the mastor ballot file attached to it. You were also
mailed with your ID. You can use the file and the ID to verify that
your vote was included in the master ballot file. If you didn't get
your ID or you can't find your vote inside the ballot file, please
contact election officials (rane, antarus, jmbsvicetto, fox2mike (@g.o
or #gentoo-elections on freenode)).

The turnout was (I think record) 57%. We received 143 valid votes and
two invalid (two people who forgot to issue votify --submit).

Thanks for all the votes and kind regards,

For election officials,

Lukasz Damentko

Old 07-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Petteri Räty

Łukasz Damentko kirjoitti:

Dear Gentoo Community,

Here are your verified and long-awaited results.

Gentoo Council for term 2008/2009 will be:

Donnie Berkholz (dberkholz)
Mark Loeser (Halcy0n)
Diego Petteno (Flameeyes)
Petteri Raty (Betelgeuse)