Old 06-20-2008, 12:58 PM
"Sergio D. Rodríguez Inclan"

Default flamewars@gentoo-dev

How much _technical_ discussion have you seen on the list lately?

That's right, this thread belongs to gentoo-project or gentoo-flamewars or gentoo-give-me-a-break mailing list
--
Sergio D. Rodríguez Inclan

http://sergio.dicyt-usfx.edu.bo | srinclan @ dicyt-usfx.edu.bo Cel: 79302244
Linux User #446728 --> http://counter.li.org/

Fingerprint: 0C48 829A 40D0 27E7 3B2D D7C3 17A0 A0AF 3291 CFEE
ZeRoX in irc.freenode.org

Old 06-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Wernfried Haas

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:10:56PM +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> No, for two reasons. No one is named, and you can't libel anonymous.

A group of people is named though, but we're getting into discussions
about details here.

> Also if it's true, it's not libel.

Is it? Ciaran failed to provide evidence - if you make such a
statement you really should be able to back it up.

BUT:
In any case, this is the gentoo-dev list, and even if it were true
this would still be the wrong place to discuss this.
Hell, we have gentoo-project, and it would be even off topic there.

So please everyone, let this thread die and get back to doing
something useful.

cheers,
Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org