Old 06-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Ed W

Default OT: OpenRC - thanks Roy

Hi, bit off topic, but there hasn't been much discussion of the OpenRC
progress recently - I just wanted to say a bit thanks to Roy for his
work on this - it's been working well on my vservers for a good few
months now, but I hadn't realised just how fast it was until I converted
my mythtv box to OpenRC... At first I thought my splash screen was
busted, but no it booted the whole machine and had the window manager
running in about the time is used to take the splash screen to start to
spin... Absolutely stunning!

Thanks Roy and hope we can look forward to this becoming "stable" in the
near future?

Ed W