Old 06-15-2008, 12:16 PM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"

Default Council nominations deadline

Old 06-17-2008, 05:04 AM
Ryan Hill

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:16:00 +0000
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@gentoo.org> wrote:

The current nominees and the state of their acceptance can
> be checked on
> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/voting-logs/council-2008-nominees.xml
> If there's someone else you would like to nominate or if you have
> been nominated and haven't announced yet whether you accept or not,
> please hurry.

Just for completenessess sake, i was nominated and declined. No one
likes my idea of teaming up with McDonalds to create the McGentoo meal
(each includes a free collectible developer bobblehead and
maintainer-needed bug).

--
gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect

Old 06-17-2008, 07:15 AM
Steev Klimaszewski

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 23:04 -0600, Ryan Hill wrote:
> Just for completenessess sake, i was nominated and declined. No one
> likes my idea of teaming up with McDonalds to create the McGentoo meal
> (each includes a free collectible developer bobblehead and
> maintainer-needed bug).

Depends on the developer... can you get the entire set? Or is it just
Spanky? Cuz I'd be all for it.