Old 06-14-2008, 04:39 PM
Mario Fetka

Default Webapp with plugins

Hallo list,

I stumble across a nice problem:

At the moment i am creating the ebuilds for the Mandriva Management Console
(http://mds.mandriva.org).

the web Interface is php based so the webapp eclass would be the best way
but know the show stopper the webiterface supports plugins
so how can i say that this webapp is a plugin for another webapp

thx in av
Mario
(geos_one)

p.s.: if i have directed the request to the wrong list plz direct me to the
right one thx.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Peter Volkov

В Сбт, 14/06/2008 в 18:39 +0200, Mario Fetka пишет:
> I stumble across a nice problem:
>
> At the moment i am creating the ebuilds for the Mandriva Management Console
> (http://mds.mandriva.org).
>
> the web Interface is php based so the webapp eclass would be the best way
> but know the show stopper the webiterface supports plugins
> so how can i say that this webapp is a plugin for another webapp

It's possible to use USE-flags for webapp to handle it's plugins.

--
Peter.