Old 06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Ciaran McCreesh

Default Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2008/2009

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 02:35:16 -0700
Josh Saddler <nightmorph@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Now that nominations are officially open, I nominate the current
> council members (again):
>
> amne
> betelgeuse
> dberkholz
> flameeyes
> jokey
> lu_zero
> vapier

As per GLEP 39, I'd like all of the above to justify their slackerness.

--
Ciaran McCreesh

Old 06-05-2008, 08:13 PM
"Richard Brown"

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 8:42 PM, Alex Howells <astinus@gentoo.org> wrote:
>> Oh, btw! astinus, I'm nominating you. :P
>
> Hahahahah, I find this hilarious and will accept just so I can *not*
> write a big manifesto (pointless waste of time) and *not* vote for
> myself -- gotta be worth seeing how badly one can fail to be elected

Would you be able to maintain the same level of professionalism you
have shown as both a freenode staffer, and member of devrel/infra if
elected to the council?

--
Richard Brown

Old 06-05-2008, 08:27 PM