Old 05-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Lindsay Haisley

Default Jakub Moc

Duncan, I haven't kept up with this, but did Jakub ever show back up in
his capacity as the main Gentoo bug-wrangler? If not, does anyone know
what happened to him?

--
Lindsay Haisley | "Everything works | PGP public key
FMP Computer Services | if you let it" | available at

Old 05-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Jim Ramsay

Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@fmp.com> wrote:

> Duncan, I haven't kept up with this, but did Jakub ever show back up
> in his capacity as the main Gentoo bug-wrangler? If not, does anyone
> know what happened to him?

There was a rumour on -dev list that he is coming back "soon" and that
"someone" is in contact with him. Indeed he does Gentoo great
service.

But technically any dev *can* wrangle bugs. Not that most
(any?) of us do.

--
Jim Ramsay
Gentoo/Linux Developer (rox,gkrellm)