Old 09-04-2012, 07:05 AM
"Ge@@ru"

Default Gnome3 + Gstreamer 0.11(1.0)

Hi at all,

for testing last version of gnome3 I create some ebuild (that aren't yet
available on layman). Are needed some fixes on dependencies but
currently, I use it and I have only some problems on start gdm.
I hope that can help you to create correct ebuilds.

I begin yet porting of gstreamer-0.11 (soon 1.0) with new eclass files
(but this step is not easy because a lot of packages require fix of the
configure.ac file) so, I'm trying to use two different slot and fix
compilation for any package where use of new gstreamer library is
permitted.

Here, you can found my overlay:
https://github.com/geaaru/geaaru_overlay

My cent to gnome-overlay

Regards and happy new gnome3 ebuild!

Geaaru

P.S. If I can I'm glad to help gnome-overlay with gnome and new
gstreamer library.