Old 04-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Xray7224

Default kdelib-3.5.10-r10 failed due to missing .c include

Hello,

On one of the machines I was installing kde 3.5.10 from the kde-sunset overlay i noticed a fault during the compilation of the kdelib. After a small amount of drilling down into this it seemed the cups-util.c file is missing the standard library header (#include <stdio.h>). The forum post is https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6956844.html?sid=1ddd91034c9b7768b3fbc52ae92bff96 I believe this is a bug which needs changing upstream?

Thanks,
Jessica.