Old 03-23-2012, 07:40 AM
- -

Default Reggia: Gnome 3 instant messaging

skype-open-source.blogspot.com/

Il giorno 21/mar/2012 22:52, "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@gmail.com> ha scritto:
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Serghei Amelian <serghei@thel.ro> wrote:

> On Wednesday 21 March 2012 23:28:11 Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:

>> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Serghei Amelian <serghei@thel.ro> wrote:

>> > On Wednesday 21 March 2012 23:13:07 Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:

>> > [...]

>> > Actually... http://developer.skype.com/public/skypekit

>> I had heard about it; but I haven't heard anything about a different

>> Linux client for Skype that the one provided by Skype. Do you know

>> about any? I would love to have a GTK+ client for Skype (Skype it's

>> the only application that I [seldom] use that uses Qt).

>> Regards.

> Hmm, not exactly. Check this plugin for libpurple (used by Pidgin):

> http://code.google.com/p/skype4pidgin/

Ouch, that sucks. You still need Skype running; what I wanted was not

to install Qt, not having it "hidden".

Now that Skype is owned by Microsoft, I'm pretty sure will never see

an independent native 3rd-party client on Linux.

Regards.

--

Canek Peláez Valdés

Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México