Old 02-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Theo Chatzimichos

Default KDE SC 4.8 Release Party in Prague, CZ

We’re happy to announce a KDE 4.8 Release Party in Prague,CZ!

The party will take place on Friday, 24th of February, 17:00, at the SUSE
Linux building (Map [1], KDE Community Wiki [2]). There will be KDE and
openSUSE swag available, KDE SC 4.8 live CDs, plus some short KDE related
talks. We’re also gonna have some drinks, a KDE Cake, and lots of fun!

PS In case you are a KDE contributor and would like to give a short talk about
it, feel free to send a mail to me or Michal (for czech mails, michal [at]
hrusecky [dot] net)

PS2 Czech announcement and poster in Michal’s blog post [3]

[1] http://g.co/maps/fkfma
[2] http://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Release_Parties/4.8#Prague
[3] http://michal.hrusecky.net/2012/02/kde-4-8-release-party-v-praze/
[4] http://blogs.gentoo.org/tampakrap/kde-sc-4-8-release-party-in-prague-cz/
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) | blog.tampakrap.gr
Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays