-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   qting-edge overlay moved to qt (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/627514-qting-edge-overlay-moved-qt.html)

Theo Chatzimichos 01-31-2012 10:52 PM

qting-edge overlay moved to qt

As discussed in the last Gentoo Qt meeting, we moved our overlay from
gitorious to git.overlays.gentoo.org. This is going to be the final move, I
promise :)

Along with that, we decided to change the overlay from qting-edge to just qt.
Layman list is alreay updated, so if you still have the old one, you should
remove it and add the new one:

# layman -f
# layman -d qting-edge
# layman -a qt

Keep in mind that this overlay contains mostly live ebuilds of Qt (branches
4.7 and master), so make sure that you really need it before blindly adding it
(the same applies for the kde overlay). Enjoy!
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) | blog.tampakrap.gr
Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays