Old 03-24-2008, 12:23 PM
kristian

Default prism second trial

hello,

I had some issues with prism crashing with xorg-server-1.4.X. than
just after finishing they made a new release . . .

anyways,I put the ebuild for prism-0.9 in my overlay
(www.saumya.de/overlay). for the application from the prism subversion
I used the version 9999 since they come directly from the source
repository. they work for both version of prism. the eclass is to
share common code between these webapps.

next thing is I guess to get the a prism source ebuild. if understand
portage right I need a virtual prism, since the prism-webapps are
using either prims or prism-bin which both provides the same binary.

the new version has some issues I did not see with the old one like no icons.

with regards
Kristian