Old 05-29-2011, 06:36 PM
"Andreas K. Huettel"

Default KDE team meeting Thursday 2 June, 20:00 UTC

Hiya,

on behalf of our Chief, I'm hereby announcing the next KDE team meeting.

Thursday 2 June, 20:00 UTC at #gentoo-meetings

Right now we have thw following points on the agenda:

* split tarballs, ebuilds: decide where to follow upstream / where not, define
policy
* use flag defaults for kde subprofile (bug 365251)
* kdeprefix removal status

If you come up with additional topics, please add them to the file in the
overlay (see Documentation/maintainers/meetings).

Cheers,
Andreas

--

Andreas K. Huettel