-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   KDE team meeting Thursday 2 June, 20:00 UTC (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/532228-kde-team-meeting-thursday-2-june-20-00-utc.html)

"Andreas K. Huettel" 05-29-2011 06:36 PM

KDE team meeting Thursday 2 June, 20:00 UTC

Hiya,

on behalf of our Chief, I'm hereby announcing the next KDE team meeting.

Thursday 2 June, 20:00 UTC at #gentoo-meetings

Right now we have thw following points on the agenda:

* split tarballs, ebuilds: decide where to follow upstream / where not, define
policy
* use flag defaults for kde subprofile (bug 365251)
* kdeprefix removal status

If you come up with additional topics, please add them to the file in the
overlay (see Documentation/maintainers/meetings).

Cheers,
Andreas

--

Andreas K. Huettel