-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   Fwd: KDE stabilization upgrade guide (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/517169-fwd-kde-stabilization-upgrade-guide.html)

Jean-Marc Beaune 04-22-2011 08:29 AM

Fwd: KDE stabilization upgrade guide

Sorry, I meant upgrade from 4.4 to 4.6.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jean-Marc Beaune <jm.beaune@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE stabilization upgrade guide
To: gentoo-desktop@lists.gentoo.org

Hi,

I upgraded last week on two x86 stable arch machines from 4.2 to 4.6 and everything went well.
The only thing I had to do was to add a few use flags like:

kde-base/kdelibs semantic-desktopkde-base/kdepimlibs semantic-desktop
Even though make.profile is link to kde profile.
But it's only my 2 cents contribution.

Thank you!JM