-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   move F-15 branch to transifex (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/516611-move-f-15-branch-transifex.html)

David Cantrell 04-20-2011 11:02 PM

move F-15 branch to transifex

Ported patches from master. I've created an f15-branch for anaconda on
transifex.net. The 'tx set' instructions in docs/transifex.txt actually
worked.

Basically the only thing that changed was the anaconda.f15-branch line in
.tx/config (it used to be anaconda.master).

Patch 2 is missing from this thread as it's too large. It's the po/*.po
removal patch.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Supervisor, Installer Engineering Team

"Brian C. Lane" 04-20-2011 11:08 PM

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 04:02:50PM -0700, David Cantrell wrote:
> Ported patches from master. I've created an f15-branch for anaconda on
> transifex.net. The 'tx set' instructions in docs/transifex.txt actually
> worked.
>
> Basically the only thing that changed was the anaconda.f15-branch line in
> .tx/config (it used to be anaconda.master).
>
> Patch 2 is missing from this thread as it's too large. It's the po/*.po
> removal patch.

Ack.