Old 04-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Maciej Mrozowski

Default Knotify4 does not detect inserted CD/DVD and/or USB-Disks

On Saturday 16 of April 2011 18:06:56 MethodGuy xXx wrote:
> Get a life

Indeed, but this applies to you since apparently you have no activities
besides posting useless opinions on public project-specific mailing lists.
Good job.

--
regards
MM

Old 04-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Dale

MethodGuy xXx wrote:

Get a life

He has one but he wants one where things automount but needs a little
help with getting it working.

Dale

:-) :-)

Old 04-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Yohan Pereira

On Saturday 16 Apr 2011 06:26:33 PM Dan Johansson wrote:

> Yes, udev is enabled (and I have recompiled kdelibs, solid and knotify a

> few* times today while experimenting).

does automounting through dolphin/konqueror work?

is it just the notifcation part thats not working?

--

- Yohan Pereira

"A man can do as he will, but not will as he will" - Schopenhauer

Old 04-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Yohan Pereira

On Saturday 16 Apr 2011 10:01:50 PM Duncan wrote:

> I've not tried USB mass storage, so I don't know if that's working or not.

it does .. perfectly atleast for me. havent tried cd/dvds yet.

Old 04-16-2011, 05:27 PM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"

Old 04-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Duncan

Maciej Mrozowski posted on Sat, 16 Apr 2011 18:49:37 +0200 as excerpted:

> On Saturday 16 of April 2011 18:06:56 MethodGuy xXx wrote:
>> Get a life
>
> Indeed, but this applies to you since apparently you have no activities
> besides posting useless opinions on public project-specific mailing
> lists.
> Good job.

Maybe he's one of those guys that's too dumb to figure out how to
unsubscribe from the list... from the same place he subscribed in the
first place or by following the header instructions... and is taking it
out on random posters? (I seem to recall an earlier post with the same
lack of useful content. Whether it was his or someone else's I'm not
sure. If it's his...)

Old 04-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Yohan Pereira

On Saturday 16 Apr 2011 09:36:56 PM MethodGuy xXx wrote:

> Get a life

and avoid top posting.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Dale

Yohan Pereira wrote:

On Saturday 16 Apr 2011
09:36:56 PM MethodGuy xXx wrote:

> Get a life

and avoid top posting.

--

- Yohan Pereira

Dang, I forgot to mention that in my post.* That's the good thing about
Gentoo mailing list, if one of us forgets something, another takes up
the slack.* lol

Dale

:-)* :-)*

Old 04-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Shardis

People, can we stop poking the troll (or person having a crap day?)

Devrel stepped in, now it's time to quit posting replies.

On Saturday 16 Apr 2011 09:36:56 PM MethodGuy xXx wrote:

> Get a life

and avoid top posting.

Old 04-17-2011, 03:16 AM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"