-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   KDE march meeting 31/3/11 (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/504951-kde-march-meeting-31-3-11-a.html)

"Andreas K. Huettel" 03-24-2011 05:56 AM

KDE march meeting 31/3/11

Since there were no protests against Theo's suggestion, I put up a draft
agenda file for the next KDE team meeting 31/3/2011 at
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob;f=Documentation/maintainers/meetings/meeting-2011-03-31;hb=HEAD

The link points always to the newest version. Here are the points I came up
with so far, basically by going through the last meeting agenda and log
summary:

1) kde-git/eclasses migration and status
2) move kdepim 4.6 beta in tree masked?
upstream "aiming at a release during the 4.6 cycle"
3) Shall we drop useflag kdeprefix to simplify code?
"The problem is that bindings are not prefixed, and a possible fix (proposed
by reavertm) would be to slot sip. tampakrap said he'll work on this, and
bring
the topic back in next meeting."
4) Making +consolekit and +policikit or removing the useflags as whole (non
working stuff run-as is annoying)
"No consensus was reached, the topic will be continued in the gentoo-
desktop mailing list."
Mailing list query resulted in two user voices for "default on but still
configurable"
5) AT/overlay/bugzie access policy
any news here?
6) 4.6 status / stabilization / important bugs

Cheers, Andreas

--

Andreas K. Huettel
dilfridge@gentoo.org

Theo Chatzimichos 03-25-2011 01:57 AM

KDE march meeting 31/3/11

On Thursday 24 of March 2011 07:56:19 Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
> Since there were no protests against Theo's suggestion, I put up a draft
> agenda file for the next KDE team meeting 31/3/2011 at
> http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob;f=Documentation
> /maintainers/meetings/meeting-2011-03-31;hb=HEAD

The meeting will take place at #gentoo-meetings (freenode), 31st of March, at
2000 UTC. Please mind the DST change (/me looks at Jorge)
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) | blog.tampakrap.gr
Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays