Old 02-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Paul Stear

Default New install - basic question

Hi I am currently using amd64 2 core processor but now have the chance to use
an intel quad 64 processor.
This might be a silly question but is it best to do a compltly new install?
If so which stage do I download from the following list:-

alpha: iso stages
amd64: iso stages
arm: stages
hppa: stages
ia64: iso stages
ppc/ppc64: iso stages
s390/s390x: stages
sh: stages
sparc: iso stages
x86: iso stages

Which chost and cflags should I use?

Thanks for any help
paul
--
This message has been sent using kmail on gentoo.