Old 12-09-2010, 10:47 PM
"Jonathan P. Chapman"

Default KDE3.5: kde-base/superkaramba needs python:2.6 dependency

Hi!

The KDE 3.5 superkaramba failed to build on my machine until I found out
that it not only needs python, but also python 2.6 or older (!) to
build. Python is currently not listed in the ebuild's dependencies at
all. Since superkaramba's configure script will only find a python
distribution which is between 1.5 and 2.6, I suggest adding python:2.6
as a dependency :-)

Best regards!

Jonathan