-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   gnome-shell deps (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/450353-gnome-shell-deps.html)

LeDabe 11-10-2010 03:15 AM

gnome-shell deps

Hi,

I've now successfully build gnome-shell (from gnome overlay)

But now, it doesn't run at all

I think it needs some other package but which ?

What should be built and started for gnome-shell starting ?
Have I to build all the gnome-2.32 packages ?

Here is the last output:

#gnome-shell --replace
Window manager warning: 0 stored in GConf key
/apps/metacity/general/num_workspaces is out of range 1 to 36
Window manager warning: Failed to load theme "(null)": Failed to find a
valid file for theme (null)

Window manager warning: Failed to load theme "Simple": Failed to find a
valid file for theme Simple

Window manager warning: Log level 16: Another compositing manager is
running on screen 0
Window manager warning: Log level 8: add_win: assertion `info != NULL'
failed
Window manager warning: Log level 8:
meta_compositor_sync_window_geometry: assertion `info' failed
Window manager warning: Log level 8: add_win: assertion `info != NULL'
failed
Window manager warning: Log level 8:
meta_compositor_sync_window_geometry: assertion `info' failed
Window manager warning: Log level 8: add_win: assertion `info != NULL'
failed
Window manager warning: Log level 8:
meta_compositor_sync_window_geometry: assertion `info' failed
Window manager warning: Log level 8: add_win: assertion `info != NULL'
failed
Shell killed with signal 11

thanks