-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   Need help for testing gnome 2.91 (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/448635-need-help-testing-gnome-2-91-a.html)

Ledabe 11-05-2010 03:16 PM

Need help for testing gnome 2.91

Hello world

Here is my first post

I'm trying to build gnome-2.91*

I've built a test box with the layout

But several problems appears

Beginning with gnome-shell who needs gconf +introspection that I can't
build with introspection

Introspection is into brackets, I've added it in my USE variable, but
nothing does it.

Thanks for support

11-05-2010 03:25 PM

Need help for testing gnome 2.91

If it's in brackets that means it is not a "use" flag and is ignored.