Old 09-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Michał Górny

Default splitting dev-libs/poppler-qt3 out of app-text/poppler

Hello,

We're currently cloning new versions of app-text/poppler from gx86
to kde-sunset, re-adding the qt3 USE flag. Would anyone mind if I tried
to split the Qt3 part of that package back into dev-libs/poppler-qt3 to
avoid keeping a copy of gx86 package?

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny

Old 09-23-2010, 08:30 PM
Theo Chatzimichos

On Wednesday 22 September 2010 13:05:04 Michał Górny wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're currently cloning new versions of app-text/poppler from gx86
> to kde-sunset, re-adding the qt3 USE flag. Would anyone mind if I tried
> to split the Qt3 part of that package back into dev-libs/poppler-qt3 to
> avoid keeping a copy of gx86 package?

imho that's the right way to go
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)