Old 09-01-2010, 06:32 AM
Alex Alexander

Default Upcoming Qt Project meeting announcement - 2010-09-02 **1900 UTC** -- try #2

ehlo,

The Qt Project will hold its next meeting on Thursday, the 2nd of
September, 2010, at 1900 UTC [0].

The meeting will take place in freenode/#gentoo-meetings.

** the meeting was originally scheduled for 1800 UTC. however for some
undefined reason my announcement never reached the list, then the KDE
team decided to hold their meeting at the exact same time! Since their
mail got through, we have no choice but to have our meeting after
theirs, at 1900 UTC **

You can find the meeting agenda here [1].

If you have anything you'd like to add to the agenda, please reply to
this thread.

[0] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/utctolocal.html?time=1900
[1] http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20100902
--
Alex Alexander | wired
Gentoo Linux Developer | Council / Qt / Chromium / more