Old 07-06-2010, 10:20 AM
"Andreas K. Huettel"

Default digikam version bump?

Hi everyone,

just trying to find out- in your opinion,

* what needs to be fixed still for digikam-1._2_ to go into the tree?
* any particular problems that you know of with 1.3?

Also, is anyone else already working on this?

Only asking before I spend time on the next version bump... I am not using that program actively myself, so I'd need feedback.

Cheers, Andreas