Old 06-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Ladislav Laska

Default KDE3 mirrors ready

Hello,

I'm happy to announce, that we now have our two mirrors for hosting
kde3 stuff, which is no longer in main portage tree (especially
patches) and needs to be placed somewhere.

In commit 24af05d53ea5, I have added these mirrors in
profiles/thirdpartymirrors and you can use them by setting SRC_URI

SRC_URI="mirror://kde-sunset/filename"

There are some files I managed to get by fetching all ebuilds in
overlay and I will try to add every missing distfile I see.

So, if you have some file which should be there, please send it to me.

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@jabber.cz