Old 05-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Tomáš Chvátal

Default Gentoo KDE project meeting 4.6. 2009

Old 05-29-2010, 07:50 PM
"Andreas K. Huettel"

> 1) KDE 4.4 stabilisation status

1a) Which KDE version should go stable next?
At the day of the meeting, kde 4.4.3 is in tree for one month and kde 4.4.4
(if on schedule) released for 3 days.

1b) Does it make sense to have 4.4.4 in tree as ~arch before we stable e.g.
4.4.3?
(I'd say no, because that way we'll never resolve all those bugs...)

Cheers,
Andreas