Old 05-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Ladislav Laska

Default Mirroring kde3 files

Hello,

I've stumbled upon some missing distfiles again, so I decided to
archive them and create mirror. All files I have can be found at:

http://mirror.krakonos.org/kde-sunset/

and I've changed some SRC_URIs to point there for packages not on
official mirrors and don't have stable homepage (or I haven't found
it).

Anyway, if someone finds a package that needs mirroring, feel free to
write me and I'll add it there. If you need mirror for package, that I
already uploaded (and not changed ebuild - mostly because I didn't
noticed), feel free to use the mirror.

Oh yes, and if someone knows whether there is a possibility to add a
mirror in overlay to be used with SRC_URI="mirror://...", please, let
me know.

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@jabber.cz

Old 05-25-2010, 04:27 PM
Brent Busby

I've stumbled upon some missing distfiles again, so I decided to
archive them and create mirror. All files I have can be found at:

http://mirror.krakonos.org/kde-sunset/

and I've changed some SRC_URIs to point there for packages not on
official mirrors and don't have stable homepage (or I haven't found
it).

Anyway, if someone finds a package that needs mirroring, feel free to
write me and I'll add it there. If you need mirror for package, that I
already uploaded (and not changed ebuild - mostly because I didn't
noticed), feel free to use the mirror.

Oh yes, and if someone knows whether there is a possibility to add a
mirror in overlay to be used with SRC_URI="mirror://...", please, let
me know.

Actually, I run one of the official FTP mirrors for Debian. In a day or
two, I should be able to setup a mirror for you. (We've got plenty of
bandwidth at UofC...)

--
+ Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
+ UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will

Old 05-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Ladislav Laska

Thanks, that would be just great! Finally, there would be some backup
of all kde3 stuff we have.

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---