Old 05-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Adam Mooz

Default Why can I not unsubscribe?

Good morning,

Please don't point me to the unsubscribing link, I've sent three
messages to gentoo-desktop-unsubscribe@lists.gentoo.org and I'm still
part of the list. Could someone address this?

Thanks,
Adam Mooz
Blog: http://www.adammooz.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/ln/adammooz

Old 05-20-2010, 01:11 PM
Norman Rieß

Am 05/20/10 15:09, schrieb Adam Mooz:

Good morning,

Please don't point me to the unsubscribing link, I've sent three
messages to gentoo-desktop-unsubscribe@lists.gentoo.org and I'm still
part of the list. Could someone address this?

Thanks,
Adam Mooz
Blog: http://www.adammooz.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/ln/adammooz

That would be, because the Address is
gentoo-desktop+unsubscribe@lists.gentoo.org.

Regards
Norman

Old 05-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Ladislav Laska

Idea: gmail sometimes throws "confirmation requests" into spam. Did
you receive email to confirm your unsubscription? If not, take a look
at spam. You have to respond to it.

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@jabber.cz

Old 05-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Adam Mooz

Ladislav, I completely forgot to check my spam filter for the
unsubscription email, thanks! I'll send the email after...otherwise I
may end up re-subscribing myself haha.
Adam Mooz
Blog: http://www.adammooz.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/ln/adammooz