Old 05-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Markos Chandras

Default Gentoo Qt Project Meeting : 2010-05-20

Hello

As usual, the Gentoo Qt project will have its monthly meeting this Thursday ( 20th of May ), 1800UTC @ #gentoo-meetings on freenode network. Our agenda draft can be found here [1]. All developers that wont make it, are kindly request to announce their absence as soon as possible.

Feel free to update the agenda as you wish ( or just reply to this e-mail and I will update the agenda for you )

Cheers

[1]: http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20100520

--

Markos Chandras (hwoarang)