Old 04-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Ben de Groot

Default Gentoo Qt team meeting 2010-04-15

The Gentoo Qt team is having its monthly meeting next Thursday at the
usual time of 19:00 UTC. All interested people are invited to attend.
All Qt team members are expected to be present or leave a note of
absence. The agenda is being assembled by team members at
http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20100415

Hope to see you there!
--
Ben de Groot
Gentoo Qt project lead developer

Old 04-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Ben de Groot

Actually, to correct for DST, we have decided to hold the meeting at 1800 UTC

That makes it 2000 CEST (Amsterdam, Berlin) and 2100 Athens time.