-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   Change dependency from virtual/ghostscript to app-text/ghostscript-gpl (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/345692-change-dependency-virtual-ghostscript-app-text-ghostscript-gpl.html)

Ladislav Laska 03-23-2010 10:18 AM

Change dependency from virtual/ghostscript to app-text/ghostscript-gpl

Hello,

nothing depends directly on virtual/ghostscript in kde-sunset. May you
have outdated overlay/main tree?

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@jabber.cz

Paweł Rumian 03-23-2010 03:52 PM

2010/3/23 Tomasz <burak1000.ml@gmail.com>:
> Hi Pawel,
> virtual/ghostscript dependency has already been fixed. You need to update kde-sunset tree:
> layman -S

I was sure I did it - of course it works now.
Thanks!

Paweł