Old 03-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Tomasz

Default k3b-1.0.5-r6 depends on media-libs/libmpcdecsv7

Hi,
When I try to update world, I get an error that media-libs/libmpcdecsv7 is
blocking media-sound/musepack-tools-444-r1.

libmpcdecsv7 is required by k3b-1.0.5-r6 (when "musepack" USE flag is
enabled) and is no longer in portage or kde-sunset tree.

Shouldn't k3b-1.0.5-r6 depend on musepack-tools instead of libmpcdecsv7?

Thanks for an answer.
Tomasz