-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   Remove gui code we no longer need when mini-wm is gone (#520146) (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/328662-remove-gui-code-we-no-longer-need-when-mini-wm-gone-520146-a.html)

Ales Kozumplik 02-19-2010 11:16 AM

Remove gui code we no longer need when mini-wm is gone (#520146)

On 02/18/2010 08:54 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:

def addFrame(dialog, title=None, showtitle = 1):

<loads of minus signs>

+ if title:
+ dialog.set_title(title)

This isn't your fault, but while you're working here you might as well
clean it up. Having both title= and showtitle= is ridiculous. We
should get rid of showtitle and fix all callers of addFrame to pass None
for the title if they don't want a title displayed.

Yeah, I have this in plan. I'll provide the patch soon.

In general, I like all the minus signs. It's hard to tell whether to
agree to this set without running through an install to see what it
looks like, though. It shouldn't be too hard for me to apply locally
and do a scratch build.

Great, let me know if you run into problems please. I did a compose with
this patch and metacity starts OK and looks OK.

Ales