Old 02-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Ben de Groot

Default Gentoo Qt Project meeting 2010-02-18

Sorry to be sending this email so late, but this Thursday is the third
Thursday of the month again, so the Gentoo Qt Project will have its
monthly team meeting. It will take place in #gentoo-meetings on
Freenode, starting at 1900 UTC. The meeting is expected to last one
hour. All developers who are members of the Gentoo Qt Project are
required to take part, or to leave a note of absence when they can't.
The agenda is online at
http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20100218 - team members
are free to add items.

See you there!
--
Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)

Old 02-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Theo Chatzimichos

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 20:55:29 Markos Chandras wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 February 2010 18:18:35 you wrote:
> > Sorry to be sending this email so late, but this Thursday is the third
> > Thursday of the month again, so the Gentoo Qt Project will have its
> > monthly team meeting. It will take place in #gentoo-meetings on
> > Freenode, starting at 1900 UTC. The meeting is expected to last one
> > hour. All developers who are members of the Gentoo Qt Project are
> > required to take part, or to leave a note of absence when they can't.
> > The agenda is online at
> > http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20100218 - team members
> > are free to add items.
> >
> > See you there!
>
> Hey folks,
>
> I know it is a bit late to act, but due to military training operations, I
> will be completely unavailable tomorrow. Can we please move the meeting for
> Friday or any other day suits you?
>
> Thanks

I will be also unavailable tomorrow as I have exams till monday. Can we move
it for next week please?

@KDE

can we also have a meeting next thursday 25 feb?
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
Gentoo KDE Team

Old 02-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Tomáš Chvátal

Old 02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Ben de Groot

On 17 February 2010 20:05, Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@gentoo.org> wrote:
> I will be also unavailable tomorrow as I have exams till monday. Can we move
> it for next week please?

Okay, let's do it this Friday then. We can't wait till next week, as
the Qt3 mask is this Sunday, and I want to discuss some last minute
issues.

So see you on Friday,

Old 02-18-2010, 04:38 AM
Theo Chatzimichos

@Qt
Since I won't be at the meeting, I'd like you to know that I will have plenty of time after Monday, so feel free to forward me any work that nobody is willing to take care :PAlso, more or less you all know that I am a very bleeding-edge guy so I guess you know my position in qt:3 removal and qt4 stabilization

@KDE
I can take care of the meeting, but (again) not before Monday. So if noone takes care of it earlier I'll do it.
Thanks