-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   KDE 4.4: where is Knetworkmanager and Network Manager Plasmoid? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/325150-kde-4-4-where-knetworkmanager-network-manager-plasmoid.html)

Alexey Androsov 02-12-2010 06:54 PM

KDE 4.4: where is Knetworkmanager and Network Manager Plasmoid?

Hello!

Knetworkmanager is finally ported to KDE4 as i can see at http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.4_Feature_Plan and many announcement.
Also KDE SC 4.4 gives us Network Manager Plasmoid.

But I can't find this packages in portage or kde-overlay.

Where can I find them?

Alexey Androsov 02-13-2010 06:02 AM

KDE 4.4: where is Knetworkmanager and Network Manager Plasmoid?

KDE SC 4.4 is released, so there must be kde-misc/knetworkmanager-4.4, not live builds *9999. Am i right?
May be file a ebuild request to bugzilla?

--
Здесь спама нет http://mail.yandex.ru/nospam/sign

Theo Chatzimichos 02-25-2010 11:01 PM

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 22:39:08 Paul Hartman wrote:
> 2010/2/13 Alexey Androsov <doochik@ya.ru>:
> > KDE SC 4.4 is released, so there must be kde-misc/knetworkmanager-4.4,
> > not live builds *9999. Am i right? May be file a ebuild request to
> > bugzilla?
>
> It looks like it is in kdereview, not yet in extragear, so it's not
> included in the official KDE SC release. So, for now, I think the live
> ebuild is the only way.

There is knetworkmanager snapshot in kde overlay now. Please test and report
to bug 304907. Keep in mind that it is still unusable. Keep discussion there
please. Thanks

--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
Gentoo KDE Team