Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 AM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"

Default KDE team meeting Dec 17th - 20H00 UTC

Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Ben de Groot

A separate kde (sub)profile needs to be created, so that the basic
desktop profile doesn't need to be polluted with mysql for instance.
The ML discussion has died down, so in my opinion it is time for
action. So could you put things in motion or discuss in the meeting
how to move forward on this?

Cheers,
--
Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)