Old 12-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Ben de Groot

Default Meeting 17 Dec Qt team

Hi all,

As per our regular schedule the Qt team has a meeting this thursday at
1900 UTC. It is expected to last until 1945 UTC, after which the KDE
team can have their meeting, if they wish to do so. The meeting will
take place in #gentoo-meetings on freenode. All team members are
expected to be present. Let us know if you can't make it. I am
attaching the agenda. Send a reply to this mail if you have any
amendments or additions. See you there!

Cheers,
--
Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)