Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Mohamed Hagag

Default Invitation from Mohamed Hagag

Mohamed Hagag is inviting you to join Resumark.com

Post your resume (we can hide it from your boss) and make $1 every time an employer looks at it!

Know anyone who is looking for a job? Get paid for inviting them.

In today's economy even job search monsters are not enough. We help you find a job by doing something that hasn't been done before:

We pay YOU for your resume!

Count me in!** How this works?

Message from the founder of Resumark:

Greetings!

We've been working hard on this website to help people find jobs in this economy. We don't think it is fair for other websites to capitalize on people's resumes so we came up with an idea to share the money that employers pay for resumes with those who are looking for jobs. Doesn't this sound like the right thing to do? We appeal to you - please help us spread the word to others who can benefit from this website!
Thank you!

The Resumark Team

the founder of Resumark

You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please go to http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=gentoo-desktop@gentoo.org

Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Mohamed Hagag

You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please go to http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=gentoo-dev@lists.gentoo.org

Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Mohamed Hagag

You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please go to http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=gentoo-dev@gentoo.org

Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Mohamed Hagag

You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please go to http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org

Old 12-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Dale

Mohamed Hagag wrote:

You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find
this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails
from us, please go to
http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
<http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org>

Should I assume that there is someone else getting this that can
unsubscribe these folks? Maybe ban them for future reference.

Dale

:-) :-)

Old 12-12-2009, 01:43 PM
"Zeerak Waseem"

Well, I assumed the same thing, but if we all assume that someone else is
doing it...

I just tried and it is done :-)

Zeerak

--
Zeerak

Old 12-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Dale

Hi,

Well, I assume they are also subscribed to this list as well. That was
what I was wondering. I didn't notice the link at the bottom of the
spam message. Now they know the email address works. lol Some dev or
something needs to knock them off the list. I don't think you can send
a email to the list if you are not subscribed.

Dale

:-) :-)