-   Gentoo Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/)
-   -   Terry Foster/IS/Corporate/Papa Johns is out of the office. (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-desktop/262697-terry-foster-corporate-papa-johns-out-office.html)

03-13-2009 02:30 PM

Terry Foster/IS/Corporate/Papa Johns is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 03/13/2009 and will not return until
03/23/2009.

11-19-2009 07:38 PM

Terry Foster/IS/Corporate/Papa Johns is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 11/19/2009 and will not return until
11/30/2009.

03-08-2010 02:00 PM

Terry Foster/IS/Corporate/Papa Johns is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 03/05/2010 and will not return until
03/17/2010.

05-30-2010 02:02 AM

Terry Foster/IS/Corporate/Papa Johns is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 05/28/2010 and will not return until
06/07/2010.