Old 02-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Tomáš Chvátal

Default KDE Team meeting for february (12.2.2009 20.00:00)

Heya,
time has reach for us that we have to meet again, so interesting stuff for
this time:
electing a team lead (i suggest jmbsvicetto or yngwin :])
chit-chat about kde3
planning cooperation with debian and other normal distros (that dont insanely
patch the kde)
talking with upstream about the f#$*# svn version in their snapshots
helping upstream with spliting packages and updating the splits in overlay
acording to the output
kde4 build system modifications we would like to see (more versions in one
prefix).
// hope i didnt forget anything

Well as usual the meeting is mandatory so please come and help us improve the
kde :] (this is ment also for HTs and padavans on them :P)

Ok at last but not least when and where:
WHEN: 12.2.2009 20.00 UTC (jorge cant sooner so we are moving the time bit)
WHERE: #gentoo-kde@freenode

Anybody whom has something to say at these point is free to come and chat with
us. Also if you have something not listed here and you think we should
work/help with, come please along.

Regards
Tomas Chvatal
KDE Herd Testers Lead
PS: i nominate jorge (jmbsvicetto) if he "forget" to sent his application :P

Old 02-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Ioannis Aslanidis

Perfect timing for me as well!

--
Ioannis Aslanidis

<deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0x47F370A0

Old 02-12-2009, 11:49 AM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"

Old 02-12-2009, 12:54 PM
"Marcus D. Hanwell"

There is a fair chance I will not be able to make the meeting due to
work commitments.