Old 02-02-2009, 04:16 AM
Donnie Berkholz

Default Desktop lead

Hi all,

Just sending out my occasional note to see whether anyone else wants to
be desktop lead. Since I've been the only one expressing interest for a
while, we haven't needed to have elections. I'd love it if someone with
more time to dedicate to being desktop lead and an overall vision for
the desktop project would like to take over.

--
Thanks,
Donnie

Donnie Berkholz