sip: Unable to find file "QtGui/QtGuimod.sip"
make: *** [python/pykde4/sip/akonadi/sipakonadipart0.cpp] Error 1
make: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_akonadi.dir/all]
make: *** [all] Error 2
* ERROR: kde-base/pykde4-4.1.96 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_compile
* environment, line 4003: Called kde4-meta_src_compile
* environment, line 2958: Called kde4-base_src_make
* environment, line 2721: Called cmake-utils_src_make
* environment, line 1087: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake "$@" || die "Make failed!";
* The die message:
* Make failed!
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call
stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at
* The ebuild environment file is located at
* This ebuild is from an overlay named 'kde':
I tried some googling but found nothing so far. Anybody know where the
QtGui/QtGuimod.sip file is supposed to come from? Is there a missing
dependency or just something broken on my system?