Old 01-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Tomáš Chvátal

Default kde-project meeting anouncement

Hi,

again month has passed and it is time for our "periodic" meeting.

We will hold this meeting on our irc channel (#gentoo-kde @irc.freenode.net).

Schedule will be that we try to start at 19:00 UTC on January 8th.

Previous meeting:

log - [1] | summary - [2]

Topics for current meeting:

- sumarize status of things from previous meeting

- kde3 apps should be prefixed to /usr/kde/3.5 ??

- kde-3.5.10 stabilization

- define the policy for each overlay

- kde4 eclasses to the tree remaining issues:

- decide if we should provide +kdeprefix for stable releases and snapshots

- decide about the kde4 misc apps, should we provide kde4 live apps in kde4 stable and the opposite

- moving linguas playing from kde eclass to cmake-utils eclass

- mono bindings

- and even more we forget to mention.

Everybody is free to drop by and tell us his ideas about these things and/or volunteer to help :]

Note for kde-project devs: meetings should be mandatory so drop by at least ;] (and i am evil so i would like to see herd testers around too)

Tomas

PS: thanks to tampakrap for writing down the topic list.

PPS: hope this time i am announcing it on correct mailinglists last time i sent it only on our kde alias for what i am humbly sorry

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/meeting-logs/kde-herd-meeting-log-20081204.txt

[2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/meeting-logs/kde-herd-meeting-summary-20081204.txt