Old 12-31-2008, 06:05 AM
Lindsay Haisley

Default Printing disabled in Evolution - SOLVED!

It was a CUPS problem. I had to comment out several of the "Require"
directives in cupsd.conf and now things work fine.

Old 12-31-2008, 06:27 AM
Duncan

Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@fmp.com> posted
1230707154.17521.1.camel@vishnu.fmp.com, excerpted below, on Wed, 31 Dec
2008 01:05:54 -0600:

> It was a CUPS problem. I had to comment out several of the "Require"
> directives in cupsd.conf and now things work fine.

Thanks for the solution report. A cups issue was my guess too but as I
don't run GNOME or evolution either one I had decided not to reply unless
no one with more direct knowledge replied right away.