Old 12-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Theo Chatzimichos

Default Announcement: Gentoo KDE Team Meeting

Gentoo KDE Team's next meeting is going to be held at 8th January at 19:00 UTC
in the usual place (#gentoo-kde on freenode). Full list with topics are
about to come

Old 12-27-2008, 12:41 AM
Duncan

Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@gmail.com> posted
200812262254.02420.tampakrap@gmail.com, excerpted below, on Fri, 26 Dec
2008 22:54:01 +0200:

> Gentoo KDE Team's next meeting is going to be held at 8th January at
> 19:00 UTC in the usual place (#gentoo-kde on freenode). Full list
> with topics are about to come

As a KDE user (still 3.5.10, tho I have the 4.1.x from the tree merged
and hope 4.2 finally has the functionality I need to switch...), I'd just
like to say thanks to you guys for including this list now in your
announcements and discussions. While as I said I've not done a lot with
KDE4 as it's not yet meeting my needs, I'm following developments, and
it's much easier to follow the Gentoo angle with the activity here on
this list. And of course it's topical. =:^)

So thanks, it's appreciated. =:^)

Old 01-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Theo Chatzimichos

list with the topics that are going to be discussed in next week's meeting
http://dev.gentooexperimental.org/~tampakrap/kde_meeting.txt
If there is anything else that you want to be discussed tell me to add it

Old 01-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Theo Chatzimichos

On Friday 26 December 2008 22:54:01 Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
> Gentoo KDE Team's next meeting is going to be held at 8th January at 19:00
> UTC in the usual place (#gentoo-kde on freenode). Full list with topics
> are about to come

Just a reminder