-   Gentoo Catalyst (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-catalyst/)
-   -   livecd-stage1 problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-catalyst/60937-livecd-stage1-problem.html)

Chris Gianelloni 03-27-2008 05:42 AM

livecd-stage1 problem

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 18:23 -0600, Daniel Díaz wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@gentoo.org> wrote:
> [...]
> > I plan on starting up a fairly comprehensive manual for catalyst after
> > this coming release.
>
> Chris, if I can be of any help please let me know . Somebody else
> might be interested too in collaborating developing a good reference
> manual.

Absolutely, I plan on starting it simply as a listing of every spec file
key available in each target, but from there, plan on writing up a
simple "howto" which will slowly expand into a comprehensive manual.

I would definitely be interested in help. Do you know GuideXML?

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead

"Daniel Díaz" 04-04-2008 02:43 AM

livecd-stage1 problem

Hello!

(Sorry I was out -- something kept me busy in the real world Mon-Wed.)

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:42 AM, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 18:23 -0600, Daniel Díaz wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > [...]
> > > I plan on starting up a fairly comprehensive manual for catalyst after
> > > this coming release.
> >
> > Chris, if I can be of any help please let me know . Somebody else
> > might be interested too in collaborating developing a good reference
> > manual.
>
> Absolutely, I plan on starting it simply as a listing of every spec file
> key available in each target, but from there, plan on writing up a
> simple "howto" which will slowly expand into a comprehensive manual.
>
> I would definitely be interested in help. Do you know GuideXML?

I didn't, but now I do! The Gentoo GuideXML Guide is quite a good reference.

Let me know if I can help with formatting of the list of spec files.

Greetings!

Daniel Díaz
yosoy@danieldiaz.org