Old 07-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Matt Turner

Default Using package.keywords/* ?

I'm trying to build some MIPS stages, and mips' profiles currently use
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="mips ~mips" which is just a disaster because it
allows things like bash-4.1 which is totally incompatible with ~mips
version of portage.

So, I've added 'export ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="mips -~mips"' to
/etc/catalyst/catalystrc, and this appears to work, but it's not
reading my keyword files in /etc/portage/package.keywords/. I've
copied them into the seed stage tarball, and verified that they're
there after extraction.

So I get errors like:
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "sys-apps/baselayout" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
[snip]

where I've actually got =sys-apps/baselayout-2.0.1 keyworded in
package.keywords.

Any clues how to fix this? Building a completely ~mips stage is useless.

Thanks,
Matt